From the non-spoilers that I've looked at, I think that this year will deliver. All indications are that the show's creators have kept their foot on the gas and we will zoom through the last two years of the show. We'll get answer after answer right away and open up a whole new can of worms to get us asking new questions or the same questions in different ways.
That's part of the reason why I wanted to look back at some of my favorite mysteries on the show. I wanted to see where the show has been before we know where its going. Here is the list of mysteries I have looked at over the past couple of weeks:
- The Four-Toed Statue
- Adam & Eve
- Food Drops
- Colleen's Funeral
- The Runway
- Ms. Hawking
- The Numbers
- Black Rock
- Cindy and the children
- The Whispers
That's not even to mention mysteries like what happened to Claire, is Jin alive, what's up with Room 23, how can an island really be moved and what happens when it is, and countless others. We'll have a ton of new questions and mysteries to discuss throughout the season as well.
Here are a few more articles to get you ready for tonight:
- One of the best Lost blogs around, LongLiveLocke, posted her season 5 preview by looking at her top 5 mysteries remaining.
- TV Guide catches you up on where all the characters are heading into season 5
- Here are some of the top theories floating around the Interwebs
- Here's an interview with Jorge Garcia, aka Hurley
- An interview with Michael Emerson, aka Ben
- More questions fans want answered here and here
- 10 Things to Know Before Season 5