Sep 7, 2008

Saints vs. Bucs

For the past few days, I've been out of the loop sports wise. We're still without power from Hurricane Gustav. But I did get to see some college football yesterday and I'm pumped about the NFL season kicking off today (technically they kicked off Thursday, but like I said before, I didn't get to see it).

Today, I will be watching the Saints/Bucs game and can't wait to see Drew Brees, Reggie Bush, Will Smith, etc. running around the Superdome. Jeremy Shockey will also FINALLY make his New Orleans debut. Can't wait to see how he looks. Deuce McAllister is a game-time decision, so Bush and Pierre Thomas will likely see lots of touches.

The main question for this game is how will the defense look? If they can hold Tampa Bay to less than 20 points, I see this as a Saints victory.

Prediction:
Tampa Bay 13

New Orleans 24

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, your prediction would have been right if drew hadn't thrown that pick. I was very happy with the play of the defense, especially the line and Tracy Porter. Hopefully we use Bush the right way this year.